Wednesday, February 28, 2024

SLIGHTLY PUZZLED: ALGORITHMIC SURFACE MODEL FOR SLA PRINTING NEWEST UPDATE

Hi, this is a short update on my algorithmic surface model since the previous post was already too long. Thanks to Bryan showing me how to do this correctly last time, my design had a major glow up. I also changed the shape of the overall thing to something A LOT better💪 I am not completely done yet since I got stuck somewhere really stupid. I wanted to add a layer inside the design so that the puzzle pieces could have support to stick to:



Update:

right after birth:


I forgot to empty the support from the inside, so it was a struggle to take them out (I ended up just yanking them out and it worked thankfully)


I was a bit worried to sand it down so I used a fine sand paperand it worked out pretty well. I was able to get rid of the crumby parts.


Yayy!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment