Tuesday, February 6, 2024

QUESTUINABLE UPDATES: Puzzles Unite: ALGORITHMIC SURFACE MODELLING

 






Hello,

So I have been trying to work on my model further in order to be able to make it printable. I I initially tried to offset my shape but there was a problem


When I used offset, the puzzle pieces no longer fit together properly




I also tried having the puzzle piece on top of another solid shape and it didn't work well.

So I tried to work on a puzzle pattern instead. My first was unsuccessful and I did not even get the chance to take a picture of the final version before losing my progress. The reason it crashed was due to boolean union not working. So instead I thought it would be a good idea to set them as multiple geometry but NOPE it crashed :/ 


 

And currently, I'm about to lose my mind. I have no idea what is happening anymore. I just hope this works:







No comments:

Post a Comment