Tuesday, January 9, 2024

My First Definition

 Hi!

For this assignment, I used both grasshopper and rhino. I have used grasshopper in the past, but besides remembering that things connect to each other, I absolutely forgot everything else and how they work. Ouchies 😞

Anyways, the tutorials made by David Rutten were easy to follow. Here is some screenshots of me following the tutorials:





 My plan at first was to use the initial shape then multiply and reuse the pieces in order to form a basic flower. I ended up not liking it enough so I made this shape instead:


the most challenging part of this assignment was dealing with this error: 


I was very confused because no matter what I did it stayed the same, so I just ended up redoing everything and it went away. So the reasoning behind it will stay a mystery to me for now 😐 
For my final object. I decided to create a vase that has a bit of a hourglass human form to it. 
I created this using both grasshopper and rhino, after baking the object in grasshopper, I moved on to rhino to assign materials to the vase.
 


as you can tell, My favorite part will forever be assigning materials to objects 😏

No comments:

Post a Comment